Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick Day


I was working Saturday night when Chris called me because Avery was not feeling well and she wouldn't stop crying. Working nights is great when everyone is sleeping but it is extremely difficult when your baby is sick and there is nothing you can do about it. Chris eventually took Avery into the ER at about 4:30 in the morning. The doctor suctioned her nose and determined she has a viral infection. I got home late from work and didn't go to sleep until about 9am and then woke up an hour and a half later to help with Avery. Chris, Avery and I were all very sleep deprived so needless to say it was a very long night and a long day today. I really hope Avery sleeps well tonight because 1.5 hrs of sleep is just not enough, I feel like poo. I was supposed to work tonight but I called in sick. Thank goodness for sick days.
Here are some pictures I got of Avery yesterday before the she started feeling yucky.

1 comment:

April said...

Man she is getting big! Your photos are amazing!