Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh boy here we go!



My little baby is getting so big. She got on all fours today and crawled, now the fun begins! I can't just leave her on the floor anymore, I have to watch her like a hawk. I love this age though, she is chatting up a storm. Everything is so interesting and new. She laughs all the time. And she now can entertain herself. I am so excited for summer so I can take her to the pool and play outside.


Who do you think is the ruler of the house?
If you look closely, Maggie is in almost all of Avery's pictures. I try to crop her out but sometimes you can see her feet in the corners.













2 comments:

Brooke said...

wait! so is she crawling crawling or just took a few scoots cause Dre is only just starting to get on all fours but its push up position. He has not figured out how to put his knees down. He rolls to where he needs to go. I hope he is not falling behind!!!!

Stacy and Justin said...

Now you are going to be busy. Love the pictures!