Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

This is how I found Avery this morning. She was so sound asleep that the flash didn’t even make her flinch. I put her to bed at 10:30pm and she didn’t wake up until almost 10:00 am. Despite all that sleep, she had a tough day today. She wanted to be held or fed pretty much all day. She was so exhausted but wouldn’t sleep unless I was holding her. The minute I put her down she would wake up. When I finally did get her to sleep my work called to see if I wanted to work tonight and you guessed it, she woke up. I was so angry I probaly sounded like a witch but with a B, sorry staffing lady. I don’t know if she is going through a growth spurt or teething or what. Whatever is going on with her, it made for an unpleasant day for mommy. On top of all that, she pooped all the way up her back. I had to throw her clothes away (oxy clean is good but not that good) and I had to give her a bath for the second time today. I accomplished absolutely nothing except run two miles (yeah) and go to staff meeting (boo).

No comments: