Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NURSING SCHOOL


I finally got into nursing school, Yeah! I am now in my second semeseter at UVSC and it is great so far. When I applied to UVSC I heard about a new nursing program up in Heber City where they were only accepting about 10 students. Of course I said I was willing to drive to Heber if that meant I would be accepted to the program. Driving to Heber didn't seem too bad, the drive is beautiful and the classroom is very quite and small. Little did I realize that I wouldn't have to drive to Heber every day, in fact I don't drive up there at all. All my clinicals are at the Provo hospital and class is once a week in Orem. So I got into nursing school through the back door and I don't even have to drive to Heber, lucky me!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Angie,
Yah hoo, you've updated! Love the pic, you look so pretty. And Wow look at Chris's foot, what the crap Chris? So I hope I work with you this weekend!! Love your guts!

Carn Family said...

Congrats on school. I am glad you have joined the blogging world!

rawhide said...

its fun to see your blog.....i added you as a friend....now you can look at my blog too!!!