Thursday, November 12, 2009

Avery at Three Months


We had family picuters done the other day. Avery did pretty well but go tired towards the end. I am so greatful for the Bjorklunds for doing this for us.





Things Avery loves at 3 months:

*loves to be held and cuddle
*loves to go for a walk with Maggie in the Bjorn carrier so she can look around
* loves the bath. she stares at herself in the mirror the whole time. (I put the bath tub on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror)
*loves watching TV especially football.
*loves to put her entire fist in her mouth.
*loves to watch the lights and butterflies dance while in her swing.
*loves her play mat and grabs at all the toys and holds them and looks at herself in the little portable mirror
* loves to listen to her mommy and grandma sing to her.
*loves dance time with mommy
*loves to be tickled under her arm pits. she just giggles & wiggles, it is so cute.
*loves belly time for about 2 minutes, then she hates it but getting better.
*loves binky & booby
*loves to talk especially in the morning. she wakes me up talking to here mobile above her bed.
*loves daddy daughter time while I'm at work.
*loves to blow out of her diaper. (thank goodness I discovered oxyclean, thanks Sunny)
* I wish I could say she loves her picture taken but that's not the case.

milestones:
*Avery is getting so big and fat I can't believe it. I went to visit my friend who has a one week old baby and I was a little jealous of his neck. I have to search deep to find Avery's neck. She gets crud in her folds and it gets so red and raw I feel so bad.
She got her first cold two weeks ago, it was so sad listening to her try to breath with a stuffy nose. I hated suctioning the boogies and so did she but we had to do it.
She is doing so much better with tummy time. she was on her tummy for 20 min the other day! and is starting to like it.
She totally recognizes us and gets so excited to see her daddy when he comes home from a trip. Right now she is talking to Chris while he tells her about his trip it is the cutest dang thing. He says that they have little discussiongs when they have daddy daughter time while I'm at work. She is such a little chatter box maybe she will be like her mommy and grandpa and talk your ear off.
I can now set her down and she will entertain herself instead of wanting to be held 24/7 (yeah for me!). She was sleeping through the night for a while but is now waking up at 2am then 6am every night. I have gotten in the habit of feeding her in bed with my boppy pillow and falling asleep. I wake up two hours later and she is still in my arms and I am totally exposed to the world. I will set her back in her bed and she will wake up an hour later to eat again and the cycle continues. I don't think I have had a full 8 hours of straight sleep since she was born. It makes me really tired when I have to work a night shift.
She coos and giggles and smiles all the time and is starting to be ticklish under her arms.
I was holding her today and she was looking at me and then she put her hands all over my face as if she is inspecting me, it is so cute.
Her hair is totally rubbing off in the back making her look like a cancer patient. I sure hope her hair grows in soon, she looks funny. good thing she is a girl and can wear cute bows.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love love the flower in her hair...I don't think it would look nearly as good on my boys as it does on her! Congratulations...you make beautiful babies!