Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recap of this year

Well, I should be studying for a test but instead I am blogging. Maybe if we had some chitlins I would post more, but we don't so I wont. Since I'm not very good at blogging here are a few pictures that represent our year so far. Here's the yearly update: I'm still in nursing, Maggie is still cute, We made some jam with my dad, had another anniversary, went on a cruise to the Carribean, and fished at Scowfield. Then we had a blast in Lake Powell and Chris shot his first deer. No kids yet but if you see any lying around, send em to our house.

3 comments:

bradget said...

I'm glad you guys are coming to Naperville for Christmas and so also that you are blogging again :) Makes my work day go by all that much faster.

Audrey said...

I love reading about your adventures, no matter how small your posts are!

Stacy and Justin said...

Those are some sweet pictures hunting and wake boarding!