Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Teeth!!!

I discovered another tooth coming in, Avery now has 7 teeth! She is going to have a full set before long. I read that some babies are born with teeth, how creepy is that! I had a dream the other night that I had a baby that was born with a full set of adult sized teeth. He kept smiling at me with his big horse teeth. It was really weird and the baby was latin... What?!

Here are Avery's 8 month pictures.












I went into get Avery one morning and saw this. She cracks me up sometimes.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so crazy that she has so many teeth. We are still waiting for Dre's first to pop. That is kind of gross about the baby with adult teeth:( The pics are adorable!

Stacy and Justin said...

Avery is so stinking cute. We need to hang out again, it has been forever!

Amy said...

She is such a little doll you guys! LOVE the pics!