Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Adventures of Avery Jo

Since Avery is just a baby, her adventures aren't that interesting, but to her however, they are extremely exciting. For instance she takes a bath on the bathroom counter and stares at herself in the mirror while she enjoys me pooring warm water on her belly like she is at the spa.

We have been to the pool twice so far and there are many days to come. right now she just sits in her car seat. I can't wait to get her in the water and play. Look how cute her little swimsuit is.

08-21-09 This is my friend Kristi's wedding. We didn't have any dresses that fit so we bought one on the way up to the reception in Midway. she totally matches the wedding party. She is secretly Kristi's maide of honor, sorry Sunny and Ang, you've been bumped
08-28-09 My step mom's mother died and we took a baby to the funeral. now I know why people leave their babies at home. Avery pooped all over and there was no place to change her. then shr got hungry right when the funeral started. we tried to give her formula but she spit it all up then cried like crazy until we could thaw the breastmilk. once the funeral was over, she was an angel (figures). After the funeral we stopped to see Brooke and the kids.

Aunt Corrie loving to hold Avery.
9-05-09 I went to swiss days in Midway two days in a row. 1st I went with Sunny and Ty on Friday then on Saturday I took the picture of Avery in the peach orchard with the awesome buggy. After I got completely muddy, we had pictures at Kiddie Kandids and then drove up to Midway with my mom, Corrie, Corrisa and Taz. After that we went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I didn't get home until almost midnight. It was a long tiring day. I think I fed Avery in the truck about 5 times.
Tummy time with Maggie 09-07-09. Avery doesn't like tummy time all that much but when she is on the floor, Maggie likes to lay down with her. notice how they are the same size. Can't wait to see what Maggie does when Avery starts to grab at her.
09-12-09 Wallace Sept birthday party. Grandma Carlla has a way of calmimg Avery. I think Avery looks like her.
9-13-09 Watching the 1st bears game of the season against the Packers with Daddy and Maggie. Chris has his girls well trained.
Hagging out on the boppy with Maggie

1st time boating. We went with Sunny and her Parents and Kristi and her new hubby Justin and of course Avery's boyfriend Ty.
9-23-09 Home with mommy while Chris is in Chicago. THis is my self portrait using the baby Bjorn so I can take Maggie out to pee. The week was horrible, Very cried the whole time. I wish I would have remembered I had the carrier when I went to my sewing class.

9-28-09 Avery's first trip to the canyon. Chris and I drove the Alpine Loop and had a pic nic
9-29-09 Dutch Oven dinner up AF canyon with the Burrup family. Avery loved being out in the fresh air.

2 comments:

Justin & Kristi said...

I love your cute post! Cant wait to see Avery tomorrow night! Whoooohooooo! :)

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog! I am excited to see your updates, I am a little addicted to blogging!