Monday, August 31, 2009

The sling/swing miracle


I discovered two of the best things in the world; the sling and the swing. I wish I would have thought to use these sooner. As soon as I put Avery in the swing she quieted right down. She sat there for about 2 hours just looking around until she fell asleep. Then I placed the extra tiny person in the sling and she slept and cooed for about another hour. It is harder to get her out of the sling than it was giving birth but at least she likes it.

3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Yeah, those should help a lot!

April said...

"It is harder getting her out of the sling then it was giving birth to her" LOL! You are so funny. An DANG you look good. I want to come see her (and you), when is a good time. We actually should get together and talk about CHICAGO! What a great city!!! Love ya.

Monica Buchanan said...

I would have to gree. matthew lived in the swing and Cassi lived in the sling. Great inventions!