Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake Powell



Lake Powell was awesome!!!


The day after, not so awesome! We got home about 11:30 last night. The next morning we didn't get up until 10:00am, we must have really needed the sleep. Maggie usually wakes up at 7:30 but not today, she must have had a great time at Bradget's house. I woke up feeling and looking like I had a hang over, Chris had to go to work, and Maggie had an appointment with the pillow. It is so hard to go back to real life after spending 4 days on the paradise house boat in Lake Powell. I'm so glad Tom and Debbie invited us to go, we had a great time and everyone made us feel so welcome.

3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Nice air and hair Angie! Looks like you guys had the time of your life.

Amy said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you guys went to Lake Powell!! Ange, I miss you so bad, how the heck are you??? I am coming to the work party next week so PLEASE be there so we can catch up okay. Love your pics, looks like tons of fun.

April said...

LOL! Powell looks great. The day after pictures crack me up!