Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Maggie goes to the salon

Maggie got her hair did the other day, here is a before and after. The lady at 1st east grooming does a great job. I wish you could see the bandana she puts on her.
I was really lucky to get these pictures because Maggie HATES the camera. She absolutely refuses to look at it.
Here is a run down of Maggies day after the salon. First she freaks out when she sees me that I swear she would pee her pants if she wore any. Then she sits on my lap the entire drive home and yes I took these while driving, just kidding, I pulled over.



When she comes home she tries to get as dirty as possible and then she is just all tuckerd out and sleeps the rest of the day. what a life!
Wait what am I saying! That sounds just like my life right now!
I frequently agonize over the fact that we have not been able to have children yet, however, I am really enjoying my freedom this summer. For instance, today I was put on call from work at the hospital so I slept in until 8:00. I went to the gym, came home, read my book, did some work around the house, did what ever I wanted (Chris is out of town) and now I'm going to go play a softball game. Tomorrow is just about the same only I am going to hang out with my friend Sunny to play some soccer and possibly go see a movie. I pray every day for a baby but I will certainly be grateful for the blessings I currently enjoy. Thank you to everyone who has kept us in your prayers, especially little Spencer Ross.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute little pooch you guys have. And I have to say I love the new do, so appropriate for summer huh? Hey Ange, do you work this weekend, I hope!!!!

Hey we have the same background, hope you don't mind, it's just way way way cute.

ginger said...

Hey Angie- Spencer still prays everyday that his "aunt" will have a baby. Don't give up - we know it's coming. Didn't know you had a blog - it's really great.