Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wish we were still sailing!!!

We hear the screaming!!! Here are some more pictures from our cruise. We are going again next year and would love for you to join us.




Me blowing my horn!!




Angie at her best




Our ship the Princess Caribbean







We went swimming with Sting Rays. I have never seen water that color. It was amazing.



We spent a day in the Bahamas doing nothing but swimming and sleeping on the beach.






The boat had an outdoor movie. We spent one night watching the movie Enchanted while sitting under the stars. It was very cool.




This was the view from our balcony on the last night. It was great to sit and watch the sun drop below the horizon.

2 comments:

Carn Family said...

That looks beautiful! I am glad you enjoyed your trip.

Amy said...

Ange, you look so dang pretty. I can't believe how amazing the water is, seriously we are so in next year. Hang in there.